Personal Injury Lawyers in Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a personal injury lawyer in Pennsylvania? Choosing a personal injury lawyer is an important decision. First and foremost, you want an experienced lawyer because finding the right lawyer can have a huge effect on your life. Kitay Law Offices has been around for over 25 years. Without a doubt, we have a lot of experience with personal injury and accident claims. We’ve represented thousands and thousands of client’s, just like you. Not only will you will get the best legal representation possible, but also you’ll have peace of mind.
For example, some case types Kitay Law Offices handles include:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Birth injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Workplace injuries
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pennsylvania can review your case for free.
After sustaining an injury, most personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania will offer you a free case evaluation. However, before that you should seek medical attention immediately. Your health comes first, after all! Still, you must act quickly to contact an attorney. Personal injury claims must be filed within two years of the injury. However, every situation is different and thus, this rule does not apply to all cases. It ultimately depends on the facts in each individual case.
You can get a free case evaluation at Kitay Law Offices by calling 888-KITAYLAW or submitting this form. An experienced personal injury lawyer in Pennsylvania will handle your case.
Slip and Fall Accidents (Premises Liability)
Another name for a slip and fall accident case is “premises liability.” Accidents can happen when public or private property (“premises”) are unsafe. Bad injuries can occur just about anywhere. For example; places like residential buildings, construction sites, shopping centers and parking lots are most common.
Kitay Law Offices represents injured individuals because of unsafe property conditions including:
- Defective stairs and flooring
- Collapsed porches
- Potholes on city streets
- Pipes burst inside apartments
- Missing or broken smoke detectors
If you or someone you know has been injured on someone else’s property, call the top rated premises liability attorneys of Kitay Law Offices at 1-888-KITAY-LAW for a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania.
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor or other healthcare professional fails to properly treat a patient. Tragically, a doctor’s mistake can often have severe consequences for a patient. As a result, the patient can suffer a new injury or even a wrongful death. A new injury is required for a medical malpractice case. Moreover, it is unreasonable to hold a doctor or other healthcare professional responsible for the original medical problem.
For e medical malpractice include:
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition
- Misdiagnosis of a medical condition
- Improper treatment of a patient’s medical condition
- Unsafe administering of anesthesia
- Inability to manage a pregnancy or deliver a baby in a safe manner
- Nurse or other staff member are unable to to keep a treating physician informed of a patient’s condition
- Not administering medications properly
- When a patient falls or suffers an injury on hospital property
If you sustain an injury because of a bad health care practitioner, act now. Call Kitay Law Offices at 1-888-KITAY-LAW for a free consultation and case evaluation. Your case will be reviewed by one of our personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania.
Most of the time, the only legal action an injured employee they can take is to file a workers’ compensation claim. A person who is injured at work may also have a claim against a “third party.” Third parties can include:
- the manufacturer of unsafe machinery
- an owner of the premises where the injury occurs (if different from his employer)
- or another company whose employee caused the injury.
Where are our personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania located?
- Allentown Personal Injury Lawyers – Kitay Law Offices
- Reading Personal Injury Lawyers – Kitay Law Offices
- Lehigh Valley Personal Injury Lawyers – Kitay Law Offices
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyers – Kitay Law Offices
- Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyers – Kitay Law Offices
What is the Personal Injury Timeline in Pennsylvania?
Please review our personal injury timeline for more information. This page includes a detailed explanation of the timeline along with an diagram to see everything at a glance. However, every case is different, but this will give you a good idea of what to expect.
What is the Personal Injury Litigation Timeline in Pennsylvania?
If your case goes into litigation, then you should review our personal injury litigation timeline. This has more specific information. Therefore, you will be better prepared for a personal injury case that goes to court.