Throughout the community, Ken Kitay is known as “El Abogado Del Pueblo” (the lawyer of the town). Because Ken is so committed to his clients and is easily accessible by his personal cell phone and email, that makes him one of the area’s best lawyers. He prides himself on returning calls and responding to emails within 24 hours or less. Ken has been a Trial Lawyer since 1993 and has litigated thousands of civil and criminal cases by zealously advocating on behalf of his clients for all types of cases including car accidents, truck accidents, personal injuries, and more. Ken’s primary areas of practice include Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense.
In addition to his regular law practice, Ken represents promising young baseball players from the Dominican Republic, who dream of playing in the major leagues. Ken speaks Spanish and will gladly meet at the office or in your home.
Ken is a dedicated husband to Mindy; his wife of over 20 years; as well as a father to his two children Adam and Alexa.
- Widener University Law School, Chester, PA (1993)
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD – BA in Marketing (1989)
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association Member
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley since 2005. The center serves the needs of the Hispanic community with a senior center and WIC office. The firm provides pro-bono support services for legal advice to individuals including filling out forms, interpretation and translation from English to Spanish of legal documents, letter writing and understanding the legal process.
- Proud Supporter of many community organizations like: the Lehigh Valley American Legion Post 588, Berks Community Health Center, Lehigh Valley Golden Latin Awards, Reading High School – Red Knights Football, Southern Chester County Soccer Association and the Lehigh Valley Softball League.