Ryan concentrates his practice in the area of Personal Injury and has successfully represented injured victims in a variety of matters. These include motor vehicle accidents (such as car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents), premises liability (slip/trip and fall accidents), and dog bites.
Born and raised in the Lehigh Valley, Ryan graduated from Emmaus High School and Muhlenberg College before attending law school. After graduating from Syracuse University College of Law, he returned to the Lehigh Valley to pursue his legal career. Ryan is humbled by the opportunity to help injured victims from his local community and beyond.
Ryan enjoys spending his spare time with his wife, Jess, his daughter, Aurora, and his Doberman, Jynx. He also enjoys exercising, listening to music, and cooking. He is a diehard Philadelphia sports fan.
- Syracuse University College of Law – Syracuse, NY (2011)
- Juris Doctor
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts – Double Major in Economics and Finance
- 3-year starter and letterman in Varsity Football
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Member
- Member of the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 Award