Paul has devoted his practice to litigating Pennsylvania workers’ compensation cases since he became licensed to practice law in 2015. Prior to joining Kitay Law Offices, he was with a major Pittsburgh-based law firm where he defended many clients in workers’ compensation proceedings.
Paul is a skilled attorney who focuses on Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury cases. He is a prime example of an attorney who aggressively defends the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania.
When away from the office, Paul enjoys cheering on the Philadelphia Eagles, traveling, reading and spending time with family and friends.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA (2015)
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA – BA in Political Science with a Minor in History (2012)
Leadership , Membership & Honors
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association Member
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania Bar
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court